Posted Tuesday, September 29
Job Posting – Senior Designer
Wilkus Architects has been an established architectural design firm since 1990. We are committed to providing new and innovative design through the use of creative cutting-edge technology. We offer comprehensive services with a staff that has the means to achieve the specific needs of our clients to reach their design goals. You will find success with our firm as we believe in the development of well-rounded employees with competence in the whole project process from programming through construction administration. Potential projects include hospitality, retail, and primary care clinic projects.
Wilkus Architects is currently seeking an experienced, hard-working individual with exceptional communication skills.
• Produce Design & Construction Documents using REVIT
• Complete code study & analysis
• Develop & implement building shell design – create wall sections and related building detailing
• Jurisdictional due diligence
• Perform site assessments / field surveys
• Perform Construction Administration Site Visits
• Coordinate with Client, Consultants, and internal team
• Minimum Associates degree in Architecture related field
• 7+ years of experience
• Expert in Revit (minimum of 3 years professional experience required)
• Knowledgeable in Bluebeam, Enscape, AutoCAD, and Adobe Creative Suite
Wilkus Architects offers a competitive salary and generous benefits packaged with Profit Sharing, 401K retirement savings program, health, dental, vision, flexible schedule, PTO, and paid holidays. Wilkus Architects is committed to mentoring our staff and creating opportunities for advancement into roles with increased involvement and project complexity. Wilkus Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration, please submit your resume and portfolio to:
Lindsey Wilkus – email@example.com or online at: http://www.wilkusarch.com/submit-your-resume