Senior Interior Designer
Posted Wednesday, September 4
Pope Architects, Inc.
Seeking a creative individual with a broad knowledge of Interior Design concepts. This person is comfortable working in a team setting with an emphasis on Multi Family/ Senior Living projects. Individual will collaborate with the design team to provide clients with high quality design solutions, solid documentation, and exceptional customer service. May lead the Interiors Design portion of large-scale projects.
– Work with project team on development and documentation of design solutions.
– Interior space planning.
– Selection and specification of interior finishes.
– Coordination and specification of interior furniture.
– Prepare design presentation materials, including renderings.
– Prepare construction documents using Revit.
– Attend client/project interviews.
– Manage project interiors, preparing design and construction documents with a clear understanding of the needs of the client and of the project scope, schedule and budget.
Skills and Competencies:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Strong graphic and presentation skills.
– AutoCAD and Revit knowledge required.
– Sketchup or 3D experience is a plus.
– Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed, as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
– 7+ years of experience in Multi-Family Housing/ Senior Living or Skilled Nursing
About Pope Architects: Located midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN we are an architectural and interior design firm focused on the design of Healthcare, Senior Living, Corporate Office, Mission Critical, Industrial, Retail, Education and Worship projects. We are unique, fun, hard-working and energetic, and we enjoy making our environment a welcoming place for clients to visit and an enriching place for staff to work. We believe in doing great work and having fun while doing it. To learn more about our firm please visit our website. AA/E.O.E
Contact: Please email referrals or resumes to Sandra Buehler in Human Resources at email@example.com.