Senior Medical Planner
Posted Tuesday, August 11
Please apply online at: https://www.bwbr.com/careers-2/
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
BWBR is an architectural and interior design firm with a diverse practice and history dating back to the 1920’s. Our largest market segment is health care and we have an opening for a senior medical planner.
Our culture supports people who love to work together, learn, and share their experiences with each other. There is a place for everyone to belong and thrive in our culture. If you want to be part of this type of culture, and you have excellent communication and organizational skills, you are someone we would like to talk to.
What we are looking for:
• An entrepreneur – Expand and enhance the breadth of our services and elevate our value to clients
• A leader and mentor – Lead programming/planning efforts and support fellow planning team members in their growth
• An expert – Contribute to thought leadership, benchmarking and data management
• An empathetic listener – Good communication starts with effective listening
Beneficial qualifications include:
• Professional architecture degree
• 10-15 years of Medical Planning experience
• Excellent planning and design skills
• Operational Planning, Analytical, Computer Simulation and or Lean Planning experience
• Licensure and other certifications advantageous (LEAN, EDAC, ACHA, LEED, Well, etc.)
BWBR pays close attention to individual strengths and is committed to continually cultivating growth opportunities for our staff. BWBR also believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes equity, health and wellness beyond your work.
You will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits program as well as a profit sharing and 401(k) salary deferral plan.