Senior Project Architect
Posted Friday, March 10
Are you a Senior Project Architect
with a desire to impact a growing, awarded, diversified architecture design studio? If yes- read on!
We are seeking a team leader, technical expert, mentor, and client champion. In this unique role the Sr. Project Architect will also manage projects within a team regionally known for excellence in their work. You will oversee the entire design process and manage the deliverable for small and mid-size commercial architecture projects in various sectors.
The ideal candidate will enjoy collaboration, have strong technical skills, and be eager for opportunities to grow.
What This Senior Architect Position Offers You:
• Salary: up to $125,000+
• Stock ownership options
• Full benefits including health insurance, matching 401(k), paid vacation, paid time off, paid holidays, all insurances including life/disability/dental, regular cash bonuses
• Be part of a renowned, collaborative design studio with projects that will build your resume and portfolio with world-class hospitality designs
The Senior Project Architect will create project design, lead, direct, and manage a small project team consisting of a few others, and oversee and participate in schematic design through construction administration. Projects range in size up to $50M in various commercial sectors.
• Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
• Licensed Architect (AIA) with 10-30 years of progressive architecture experience
• Previous experience leading projects from beginning to end
• Proficiency with Revit software
• Experience with a variety of project types and construction methods
This is a role where not two projects are the same, and no two days are the same. You will feel refreshed by the variety of commercial architecture projects!
Apply in confidence today!
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources
is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com