Senior Project Architect
Posted Wednesday, February 5
Exceptional opportunity for a Project Architect who believes work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. Maintaining the core belief that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying, and empowering company, join a firm that respects their employees and provides an innovative approach to life and work.
The Project Architect will help with oversight and coordination of design and the technical team working under Project Managers and Principals, from Conceptual Design through Construction Documents and the Construction Phase. The oversight includes internal team and external consultants for multiple projects. As the Technical Coordinator with all disciplines, you will ensure the design intent is followed with technical astuteness.
• Develop design concepts under the leadership of the Principal Designer
• Participate in design phase activities by providing expertise in detail development
• Lead and coordinate the technical development of projects
• Be a technical resource for project teams
What This Company Offers You:
• The opportunity to join a longstanding team of professionals focused on the built environment and sustainable design
• A promise to provide a challenging and rewarding career within a positive and dynamic work environment
• Innovative projects, the capacity to advance your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and more!
• Bachelor or Masters Degree in Architecture required
• Detailed knowledge of architectural practice with emphasis on design, design development, construction documents, specifications, building materials, construction costs, and building codes
• Must be proficient with AutoCAD or Revit
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Architectural license required
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com