Senior Project Architect
Posted Wednesday, February 12
AEC Resources has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Architect to perform as a Designer, Architect, and Project Manager!
The Sr. Project Architect will be able to work on project types including housing, mixed-use, and urban infill. This is a role where not two projects are the same, and no two days are the same. You will feel refreshed by the variety of commercial architecture projects!
What You Will Do:
• Create project design concepts – either digitally or by hand sketching
• Lead, direct, and manage a small project team consisting of a few others
• Oversee and develop complete sets of construction documents
• Participate in schematic design through construction administration
What This Position Offers You:
• Outstanding salary and comprehensive benefit package including remote working options, health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, bonuses, 401(k) plan, profit sharing and more!
• Site visits and client meetings
• Flexible work hours and telecommuting options
• Paid continuing education, and paid licensure fees
• Easy off-highway location, with ample free parking
What You Will Need:
• 10-30+ years of professional architecture experience
• Registered Architect preferred, although not required
• Proficiency with Revit software
• Experience with a variety of project types and construction methods
• Experience with multifamily housing or mixed-use projects preferred
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com