Senior Project Architect
Posted Tuesday, March 17
Are you looking for job stability in these turbulent times? Join a commercial architecture firm with a very strong backlog and stable work.
Now hiring a Senior Project Architect that would like to join a design team with a strong outlook. There are plenty of projects underway to sustain your employment throughout the summer and beyond! You can also work remotely from any location you choose.
The Project Architect role is part of a larger team of architecture design professionals. You will be involved with all phases of architectural design from schematic design through construction documents.
• The Project Architect will become a member of a stable team, even in the face of economic uncertainty
• Extremely flexible hours offered, with no core hours required
• Work remotely 100% of the time if desired (telecommute)
• Contribute to a 20+ year company history with approximately 100 employees
• Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, disability insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, cash bonuses, and much more!
• Salary up to $100,000 not including regular bonuses
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
• 5 – 20+ years of professional architecture experience
• Proficient with Revit software
• Ability to create a complete set of commercial architecture drawings
• Licensed Architect preferred but not required
• Previous experience with K-12 educational facilities preferred but not required
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com