Senior Project Architect
Posted Monday, April 5
Mead & Hunt
Mead & Hunt, a nationally recognized architectural and engineering firm, is experiencing unprecedented growth. As a result, a full-time position is available for a senior project architect.
Responsibilities include design and production of architectural construction documents, drawings, specifications, and cost estimates for any size project; coordinating multi-disciplinary in-house and sub-consultant team members; mentoring less experienced architectural staff; and working closely with clients and contractor/developer design/build partners. Travel will be required.
The successful candidate must have all of the following:
• Professional degree in architecture from an accredited college or university
• Architect license (with the ability to obtain license in MN within six months of hire)
• At least ten years of relevant architecture experience.
The ideal candidate will have any/all of the following:
• Experience developing project deliverables from pre-design to closeout
• Experience producing technical details and construction documents in Revit
• Previous experience as a lead project architect
• Public architecture projects (government, aviation, education) experience
• LEED, WELL or other sustainable design certification
• Experience mentoring less experienced architectural staff
If you have strong communication and organizational skills, are self-motivated, and can work well both independently and as part of a team, complete the online application process for this job posting at www.meadhunt.com/careers OR submit your cover letter and resume (and the pdf application if possible) to the address below.
The deadline to apply for this position is Monday, April 26, 2021. Interviews are awarded on our review of your ability to meet the qualifications in the paragraphs describing the “successful” candidate and “ideal” candidate, so be sure to explain where indicated in the online application (or in your COVER LETTER, not just in your resume, if you are applying by mail) how you meet each qualification listed in the paragraphs above.
Mead & Hunt will not sponsor a visa (H-1B, etc.) for this position.
MEAD & HUNT, Inc.
Attn: Req. # 2021-3865
2440 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.