Senior Project Architect
Posted Wednesday, October 6
BKV Group seeks a talented Senior Project Architect with 10-12 years of multifamily housing, local / state government or corporate experience to join our team. The candidate must have a well-rounded architecture experience in all aspects of design and documentation with leading edge multi-family housing, commercial and local government clients.
• Works closely with Partner in Charge and Project Manager to support the design and technical tasks for small to mid-scale projects
• Implements the code review requirements and the respective documents to obtain review and approval of the plans for code compliance
• Plans layout of project and coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
• Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for document packages to contractors
• Involved in periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with documents
• Prepares project production design and drawings using computer assisted design software and equipment
• Implements technical reviews as part of production process
• Coordinates design and production drawings and specification documents
• Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects
• Maintains effective communication with project team members.
• Professional degree in architecture
• Professional registration
• Experience with Revit
• LEED AP optional
With excellent benefits, competitive salaries and constant opportunities for growth, BKV Group gives you the tools to realize your creativity. If you have an interest in working with a diverse group of talented architects and designers, creating exciting environments, enjoy collaboration and challenges, we’d like to talk with you.
Please submit your resume and portfolio (PDF of no more than 5MB). Please include your name, desired location and position in email subject line.