Senior Project Architect – Telecommute / Work Remotely
Posted Thursday, August 1
Are you a Project Architect that would like to work from home, a coffee shop, or anywhere you choose?
AEC Resources has an immediate opening for a Senior Project Architect! The Project Architect role is a telecommuting position where you will work remotely as part of a larger distributed team of architecture design professionals. You will be involved with all phases of architectural design from schematic design through construction documents.
• Become a member of a growing team, and enjoy a flat hierarchy
• Work remotely 100% of the time if desired (telecommute)
• Extremely flexible hours offered, with no core hours required
• Impact the youth by designing schools that motivate and inspire
• Contribute to a 20+ year company history with approximately 100 employees
• Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, cash bonuses, and much more!
• Salary up to $110,000 and quarterly bonuses
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
• 5 – 20+ years of professional architecture experience
• Proficient with Revit software
• Ability to create a complete set of commercial architecture drawings
• Licensed Architect preferred but not required
• Previous experience with K-12 educational facilities preferred but not required
• Located in the Midwest
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com