Senior Project Manager
Posted Thursday, February 13
Here is your opportunity to join an international design firm that has been consistently ranked as top architecture firm for over sixty years! As a Senior Project Manager, you will manage all phases of the project lifecycle, including project scheduling, budgets, and project set-up. This Project Manager role will work collaboratively with their team to ensure that housing projects, including multifamily residential and mixed-use, are completed on schedule and within budget.
• Involvement in proposals, definition of deliverables, schedules, and fees
• Generating contracts and agreements
• Monitor team performance, and update project schedules as needed
• Collaboration with the Studio and Operations Leaders
What This Project Manager Position Offers You:
• A direct-hire, full-time, long term position
• Receive a comprehensive benefit package in addition to the salary which includes health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, short term disability insurance, long term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, life insurance, 401K plan, and much more
• A company culture that fosters collaboration and provides opportunities for professional and personal growth
• Join a design-oriented team that has fun throughout the day- with a very favorable long term outlook!
• Company operating successfully for over 60 years
• Offers architecture, interior design, brand design, landscape design, and urban design
• 300+ employees firm wide
• Multiple offices nationwide and internationally
• Recipient of numerous national design awards
What You Will Need:
• Professional Registration required. Must be a Licensed Architect.
• Demonstrated experience in leading design and technical staff, creating budgets, project scheduling, and staff management
• 4+ years experience as a Project Manager for multi-family housing projects
• The ability to effectively manage client relationships
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com