Senior Project Manager
Posted Wednesday, March 13
Do you enjoy people? Is the word “service” in your DNA? Do you believe relationships are everything? At HTG Architects, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long-lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our job is to help them. We are more than Architects. We coordinate all aspects of a project.
We are currently seeking experienced Senior Project Managers to lead clients and the A&E team on commercial projects (specifically financial projects) in our Minnesota office. Candidates must have experience in all aspects of an architectural project, including site selection, building assessments, site planning, programming & feasibility, design, client meetings, construction documents, bidding & negotiation process, city submission process, quality control and construction administration.
• Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy people
• Effective communication and writing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Must be an authentic and humble individual who has the drive to develop relationships
• 15 years minimum of managing clients and projects
• Architectural registration in the state of Minnesota
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit a plus
• Sound technical detailing skills with clear understanding of building enclosure design
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Lead clients through their commercial projects
• Develop strong and loyal client relationships that will generate repeat work
• Monitor internal A&E project schedules and budgets
• Mentor staff
• Coordinate project teams; clients, contractors, vendors, architects and engineers
• Manage multiple projects; remodeling projects, additions and new buildings
About HTG Architects:
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. 80% of what we do revolves around people and 20% is about architecture. We provide exceptional customer service while providing solutions that make a difference on a variety of commercial projects. Our core values are: we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG also has offices in Tampa, ND and Bismarck, ND.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package includes all of the standards: 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts, dental, eye, short and long term disability, life insurance coverage, paid time off and holidays.
If you feel this Senior Project Manager position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration.