Senior Project Manager (Hybrid)
Posted Wednesday, September 13
APPLY AT: https://lhbcorp.com/careers/open-positions/
LHB has a hybrid opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join our Public Works Structures and Survey Team. The position will be based in our Duluth or Minneapolis, Minnesota office.
Our team, made up of talented designers and skilled support staff, is deeply committed to making the world a better place for all people. We love a good challenge, and our collaborative culture encourages creative teamwork and learning. But we also believe in balancing work and play, contributing time and money to good causes, and caring for each other. If that sounds like a place you’d like to work, we hope you’ll join us.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
• Fostering relationships with existing clients, while cultivating new relationships to drive organizational growth and strength through our public works portfolio.
• Identifying and pursuing projects in the roads &highways and municipal markets that align with our current and future services.
• Mentoring and supporting other project managers, engineers, technicians and landscape architects.
• Monitoring and tracking project budgets, staff utilization and financial targets
• Leading municipal and roadway projects of various complexity, scope, scale and budgets.
• Lead the process of responding to requests for proposals for professional engineering services from clients.
• Lead public meetings and be a communication resource for public interactions.
• May provide direction to ensure effective management of the construction administrative process of municipal and roadway design projects.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited college
• 10+ years of Civil Engineering experience
• Working knowledge of MnDOT and Minnesota local agency specifications, design practices and project assembly requirements
• Professional Engineer licensure
• Ability to evaluate, plan, direct, manage, communicate, engage and oversee projects with varying degrees of complexity.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
• Progressive work experience directing and leading roadway or municipal projects in Minnesota.
• Previous experience and understanding of roadway design using AutoCad Civil 3D or Microstation Geopak / ORD.
• Progressive experience overseeing engineering team members.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain client base.
• Hybrid Work Schedule
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• Medical and Dental
• HSA/FSA (Medical, Dependent Care, Parking Transportation)
• Base Life and AD&D
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Cover Letter
Closing Date: August 18, 2023
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin. LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.