Posted Monday, January 21
Now hiring a Senior CAD Technician to join our recognized architecture firm. The Senior Technician will assist in developing design concepts from schematic design through construction documentation.
• Join a casual office atmosphere
• Work alongside Architects and Project Managers to generate architectural plans and graphics
• Support the design process and help produce the deliverables
• Have the ability to work on many different types of projects in different market sectors
• Gain exposure to all aspects of project management
• Become part of a team that offers defined growth and development plans, and promotes from within
What This Position Offers You:
• Full-time, long-term position with a stable and growing company
• Advancement into other roles available
• Flexible work environment
• Ongoing technical training
• Comprehensive benefit package
• Two or four year degree in Architecture or related field
• 3+ years of architectural production experience
• Proficient with Revit software
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com