Specifications Writer / Qaqc
Posted Thursday, May 2
Do you enjoy the challenge of being an Architectural Specifications Writer? Are you familiar with building codes and construction techniques?
New opportunity now available for a Specifications Writer/QAQC Specialist!
• Produce Project Manuals for architecture projects
• Perform QA/QC on Specifications and Construction Documents
• Manage project deadlines and project-specific Keynotes
• Ensure complete and coordinated technical specifications
• Develop and improve the master specifications, relationships with vendors, and support the sustainability goals of each projects
What This Position Offers You:
• Flexible hours provide a desirable work-life balance
• Benefit from free parking, site visits, mentoring, new office space, free sporting events, and volunteering opportunities
• Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, and much more!
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
• 3+ years of professional experience with spec writing and quality control/quality assurance
• Knowledge of MasterSpec, SpecLink
• Previous experience with multifamily housing a plus
This is an opportunity join a national design firm’s emerging architecture studio. Rapid growth and advancement available.
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com