Sr. Project Architect
Posted Monday, August 26
• Professional Development: Join a team that invests in its employees. Internal and external training and reimbursement for professional fees, associations, and more. Be involved on projects from inception to construction administration.
• Growth Potential: Reach new goals, acquire new skill sets, and take the next step to becoming a Project Architect and Project Manager within an environment conducive to advancing your professional career.
• Casual Workplace: Enjoy the benefits of flexible hours, casual attire, employee outings, and a relaxed yet highly productive culture.
What You Will Do:
Exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to be a key contributor on all phases of design, documentation and construction administration on civic/public projects including government buildings. Seeking an individual passionate about the design process for this full time, direct-hire position.
• Join a smaller team that encourages exposure to all areas of projects from start to finish
• Receive mentoring from with Senior Architects to develop designs, details, and specification standards
• Assess, program, master plan and design multiple projects
• Gain experience developing drawing sets and managing projects and a team
• This Architecture firm has been operating successfully for 40 years
• Project focus includes government and civic design including public facilities
• Located in the Minneapolis metro area
What You Will Need:
• 3-10 years of related experience in an architecture firm
• Proficient with Revit software or AutoCAD Architecture
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture is required. Master’s degree is a plus
• Professional registration preferred, but not required
• Experience managing small to medium projects and project team
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com