Structural Engineering CAD Technician
Posted Tuesday, June 16
Join a multi-discipline engineering firm that delivers refined designs that are project-specific, and a firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry. During these exciting times of continued expansion, there is an opportunity available for a Structural Technician.
The Structural Technician will have the ability to work on projects in a variety of market sectors. Gain exposure to a wide range of materials and project types. You will have the ability to be exposed to all aspects of each project and eventually run your own projects if desired. This is a full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
• Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
• Benefit from flexible hours, free parking, numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
• This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
• Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including Revit and AutoCAD
• Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
• An industry leader for 40 years with projects across the country and internationally
• Integrated architecture and mechanical, structural, civil, and electrical engineering firm
What You Should Have:
• A Technical degree in a related field
• 1-3+ years of experience in a structural engineering drafting role preparing drawings in all project phases
• Proficiency with AutoCAD software required. Experience with Revit a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com