Posted Thursday, August 8
Structural Revit Technician
Immediate contract opening for Structural Revit Technician at a leading consulting engineering firm in the Twin Cities. Be a part of a company that provides multi-disciplined engineering and industrial architecture in a fast-paced environment where customers are valued and the contribution of each team member is recognized and rewarded.
Responsibilities of the Structural Revit Technician:
– Drafting, red-lining, and producing detailed drawings using Revit
– Will work on a team under the direction of an Engineer or Senior Designer
– Projects would include commercial buildings
– AAS Degree in Drafting and Design
– Revit 3D proficiency
– MS Word and Excel proficiency
– Working knowledge of construction methods, plan reading and the preparation of construction documents
– Able to work as a part of a team
– Strong math and geometry skills
– Good written and verbal communication skills
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.