Posted Friday, September 23
LHB has a great opportunity for a Survey Technician to join our team!
As a Survey Field Technician, you will be working as part of a dedicated team to provide field surveying for a wide variety of construction, industrial, and infrastructure projects. You will be responsible for assisting with survey field operations including collection of field data and measurements, construction staking, and other basic duties. Survey field work routinely requires work in the outdoors in all types of weather and requires walking long distances, carrying equipment, and other physical activities. This is a travelling position requiring the ability and willingness to travel to job sites throughout Minnesota and the Midwest.
The responsibilities for this position will include but are not limited to:
• Assist LHB’s Survey Crew Chief with day-to-day field activities including gathering, processing and verification of survey data, carrying equipment and tools, and construction staking
• Will be required to travel throughout Minnesota and Midwest
• Safely operate company vehicles, tools, and survey equipment
• Help maintain accurate records for record keeping.
• High School diploma or GED
• Ability to perform moderate lifting (50 lbs.), standing, and walking for extended periods
• Strong work ethic, dependable, and motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively and work as part of team
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
o A revoked, suspended, or canceled driver’s license within the last five (5) years or three (3) serious traffic violations within the last three (3) years may disqualify a candidate.
• Upon receipt of an offer of employment, applicants must be able to successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that will include a criminal/civil background check and drug screen, in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations.
LHB does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
• Completed Job Application
• Employee Assistance Plan
Closing Date: October 7, 2022
Founded in Duluth in 1966, LHB is a multidisciplinary architecture, engineering, and planning firm that serves clients nationwide. We specialize in commercial, education, government, healthcare, housing, industrial, pipeline, and public works projects and maintain four regional offices in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
LHB is committed to providing clients with high-performance, sustainable design solutions that can meet today’s challenges and create a better tomorrow. In 2021, the Minnesota chapter of the American Institute of Architects honored LHB with its biennial Firm Award.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled