Team Lead – Architecture
Posted Friday, August 9
AEC Resources has an opportunity available for a Team Lead/Director of Architecture. The Director is a leadership position that will manage a small architectural team, projects, and daily operations.
If you have knowledge of architectural design, drafting, building materials, detailing, construction techniques; and have experience managing budgets, schedules, a team, and documentation – this could be your next career step.
• Become a member of a growing company with a 20-year history and 100 employees
• You can decide how often you would like to work remotely (telecommute) versus working in the office
• Extremely flexible hours
• Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick time, cash bonuses, and more
• Salary of $130,000 – $160,000 and quarterly bonuses
What You Will Do:
• Under the guidance of the Vice President, you will lead the daily operations of an architecture team consisting of 6-8 people
• Manage staff schedules, project workload, budgets, and coordination
• Help to mentor, develop, and grow the architecture team
• Assist with QA/QC, design, design review, detailing, and redlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture degree
• 10+ years of professional architecture experience
• Experience leading a project team and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
• Registered Architect preferred, but not required
• Experience with K12 educational projects a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com