AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues and to meet the diverse needs of our members.
- New! Interrupting Abusive Behavior in the Workplace (1.0 Ethics PDH)
- New! Fire Service Features of the State Fire Code
- New! Minnesota Amendments in the 2020 MN Accessibility Code
- New! Ethical Leadership in Today’s Complex Business Environment (2.0 Ethics PDH)
- New! Pathways to SB2030: Three Minnesota Case Studies
- Dense, Energy-Efficient, Affordable Housing
- Ethical Design in the Era of Climate Change (2.0 Ethics PDH)
- The Road to WELL, Pain Free!
- Revised and New AIA Contract Documents
- Demystifying the AIA 2030 Commitment – currently not available
PPD/PDD with a focus on Structural Systems
Registration is now closed.
PPD/PDD with a focus on Mechanical and Electrical Systems
The recording of the virtual review that took place in 2020 will be made available on-demand soon.
Black Spectacles Tutorials
If five or more AIA Minnesota members express interest in a three-month subscription to the Black Spectacles Tutorials, AIA Minnesota can provide you with a discounted registration fee. If you are interested, contact Deanna Christiansen.
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.