AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues an to meet the diverse needs of our members.
Currently available on-demand:
- NOW AVAILABLE! Revised and New AIA Contract Documents
- MN Conservation Code for Existing Buildings
- MN State Accessibility Code
- Ethics Past, Present and Future: Tales from the Grey Zone
- Weather Barriers, Continuous Insulation, and NFPA-285
Available on-demand first-quarter 2018:
- Minnesota Commercial Energy Code (presented in September 2017)
- How to Achieve Sustainability Goals with Strategic Communication (A’17 MN Conference, Ev. H41)
This fall we will kick off our ARE Reviews, newly organized to teach to the ARE 5.0 exam. Since the new exam has previous content scattered throughout the six exams, subject experts will lead the review for the exam section we believe will most focus on that instructor’s area of expertise. Additionally, someone who has already taken the 5.0 exam will be at a portion of the review to specifically share their experience taking the exam. For more details and links to register visit http://www.aia-mn.org/events/continuing-education/are/
September 20 and October 4: Project Planning & Design and Project Development & Documentation
October 11: Practice Management and Project Management
October 25: Programming & Analysis
November 14: Construction & Evaluation
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.