AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues an to meet the diverse needs of our members.
Currently available on-demand:
- NOW AVAILABLE! The Road to WELL, Pain Free!
- NOW AVAILABLE! Demystifying the AIA 2030 Commitment
- Revised and New AIA Contract Documents
- MN Conservation Code for Existing Buildings
- MN State Accessibility Code
- Ethics Past, Present and Future: Tales from the Grey Zone
- Weather Barriers, Continuous Insulation, and NFPA-285
- How to Properly Specify an Air Barrier – 1.5 HSW LUs
- Designing for the Midwest Future: Integrating Resiliency and SB 2030 – 1.5 HSW LUs
ARE 5.0 Reviews
- ARE Review of Structures, Sept 17 and 24, 5 to 8 pm
- ARE Review of Mechanical & Electrical Systems, Oct 8 and 15, 5 to 8 pm
- Black Spectacles Three-Month Subscription, Sept 1 to Nov 30
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.