AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues an to meet the diverse needs of our members.
Registration available soon!
2012 to 2018 International Building Code presented by Doug Thornburg from the International Code Council
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at the UMN Continuing Education & Conference Center with live-streaming for remote participation.
Minnesota Amendments to the IBC and Minnesota Amendments to the Accessibility Code presented by Greg Metz and Karen Gridley, Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at the UMN Continuing Education & Conference Center with live-streaming for remote participation.
Currently available on-demand:
- The Road to WELL, Pain Free!
- Demystifying the AIA 2030 Commitment
- Revised and New AIA Contract Documents
- MN Conservation Code for Existing Buildings
- MN State Accessibility Code
- Ethics Past, Present and Future: Tales from the Grey Zone
- Weather Barriers, Continuous Insulation, and NFPA-285
Three A’19 MN Conference sessions recorded and soon available for your use on-demand.
- Ethical Design in the Era of Climate Change – 2.0 HSW LUs and 2.0 hours of ethics credit
- Learning from the Wall of Forgotten Natives – 1.25 HSW LUs
- Dense, Energy-Efficient, Affordable Housing – 1.5 HSW LUs
Black Spectacles Subscription – February 1 to April 30, 2020
ARE 101 – An Introduction to Taking the Architecture Licensing Exam
February 12, 11:30 am to 1:00 pm – Free!
A discussion with two architects who recently passed all six exams.
Construction & Evaluation
Practice Management and Project Management
FALL Face to Face Sessions
PDD and PPD – Focus on Structural Systems
PDD and PPD – Focus on Mechanical and Electrical Systems
NOVEMBER A’20 MN Conference
Programming & Analysis
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.