AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues and to meet the diverse needs of our members.
- NEW! Dense, Energy-Efficient, Affordable Housing
- Ethical Design in the Era of Climate Change
- The Road to WELL, Pain Free!
- Demystifying the AIA 2030 Commitment
- Revised and New AIA Contract Documents
- MN Conservation Code for Existing Buildings
- Weather Barriers, Continuous Insulation, and NFPA-285
Livestreamed Virtual Seminars
Minnesota Amendments – postponed
Presented by Greg Metz, Chris Rosival, and Karen Gridley, MN Department of Labor and Industry. Watch here for a rescheduled date.
Sessions scheduled for this fall
PDD and PPD – Focus on Structural Systems – November 4 and 11 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
PDD and PPD – Focus on Mechanical and Electrical Systems – December 1 and 8 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Black Spectacles Tutorials
If five or more AIA Minnesota members express interest in a three-month subscription to the Black Spectacles Tutorials, AIA Minnesota can provide you with a discounted registration fee. If you are interested, contact Deanna Christiansen.
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.