AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues and to meet the diverse needs of our members.
- NEW! Dense, Energy-Efficient, Affordable Housing
- Ethical Design in the Era of Climate Change
- The Road to WELL, Pain Free!
- Demystifying the AIA 2030 Commitment
- Revised and New AIA Contract Documents
- MN Conservation Code for Existing Buildings
- Weather Barriers, Continuous Insulation, and NFPA-285
Materials Matter Series
Materials Matters – March 24, April 7 and 21, May 5 and 19; 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
20 HSW LUs for attending the whole series.
Sessions scheduled for this spring. Details coming soon!
Construction & Evaluation – March 9, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Practice Management & Project Management – April 20 and 27, 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Programming & Analysis – May 18, 3:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Black Spectacles Tutorials
If five or more AIA Minnesota members express interest in a three-month subscription to the Black Spectacles Tutorials, AIA Minnesota can provide you with a discounted registration fee. If you are interested, contact Deanna Christiansen.
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.