AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues and to meet the diverse needs of our members.
Minnesota Conservation Code for Existing Buildings
This program was presented on March 23. Click HERE for access to the speaker’s presentation slides.
ARE 101 – An Introduction to Taking the Architect Registration Exam
This panel discussion took place on March 21. Click HERE for a recording of the discussion.
Hear from panelists who have recently taken and passed the AREs and learn from their personal experiences. Hear how they studied and what study materials they used; their thoughts behind the order in which they took the exams; the process for scheduling and about how long each step of the process took; what the testing center was like; and tips for taking the exam on the computer. Take advantage of this opportunity to ask questions and get answers that will help your process be smooth and less stressful.
- New! (Sustainable) Design is in the Details 1.5 HSW LUs
- New! The Ethics of Ableism 2.0 HSW LUs and Ethics
- New! Ethics: Designing/Constructing Public Projects through an Equity Lens 2.0 LUs and Ethics
- New! Code Provisions for Mixed Occupancies 1.5 HSW LU
- Interrupting Abusive Behavior in the Workplace 1.0 LU and Ethics
- Fire Service Features of the State Fire Code 1.5 HSW LU
- Ethical Leadership in Today’s Complex Business Environment 2.0 LUs and Ethics
- Pathways to SB2030: Three Minnesota Case Studies 1.0 HSW LU
- Ethical Design in the Era of Climate Change 2.0 HSW LUs and Ethics
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.