AIA Minnesota’s mission for continuing education is to produce high quality, affordable programs offered regularly throughout the year. Topics are selected and developed by architects in order to address timely issues an to meet the diverse needs of our members.
New Ethics On-Demand Webinar Now Available
Ethical Design in the Era of Climate Change – 2.0 HSW LUs and 2.0 hours of ethics credit
Registration is now closed. Contact Deanna Christiansen with questions,
2018 IBC Transition from the 2012 IBC presented by Jay Woodward from the International Code Council
Tuesday, March 31, 2020, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Minnesota Amendments presented by Greg Metz, Chris Rosival, and Karen Gridley, MN Department of Labor and Industry. Watch here for a rescheduled date.
Our March and April ARE Reviews as shown below have been canceled with the intention to reschedule later this year.
Construction & Evaluation – CANCELED
Practice Management and Project Management – CANCELED
Consider signing up for the Black Spectacles tutorials instead of face-to-face sessions.
Black Spectacles Tutorials – 3 month subscription, April 1 to June 30, 2020
FALL Face to Face Sessions
PDD and PPD – Focus on Structural Systems
PDD and PPD – Focus on Mechanical and Electrical Systems
NOVEMBER A’20 MN Conference
Programming & Analysis
Currently available on-demand:
- The Road to WELL, Pain Free!
- Demystifying the AIA 2030 Commitment
- Revised and New AIA Contract Documents
- MN Conservation Code for Existing Buildings
- MN State Accessibility Code
- Ethics Past, Present and Future: Tales from the Grey Zone
- Weather Barriers, Continuous Insulation, and NFPA-285
Three A’19 MN Conference sessions recorded and soon available for your use on-demand.
- Learning from the Wall of Forgotten Natives – 1.25 HSW LUs
- Dense, Energy-Efficient, Affordable Housing – 1.5 HSW LUs
AIAU brings the industry’s best learning to you. Their 300+ instructors are from leading firms, and they’ll immerse you in in-demand topics that will boost your skills and portfolio.