Thank you to all who participated in the Minnesota Architectural Foundation raffle during the AIA Minnesota Conference on Architecture. This year's raffle winners are:
- Eric Amel, AIA - Generation Chair, donated by Knoll, Inc.
- John Pfluger, AIA - Zones Lounge, donated by Teknion
- Ken Sheehan, AIA - Taavi Chair, donated by Loll Designs Inc.
- David Salmela, FAIA - Florence Knoll Hairpin Table, donated by Knoll Studio
- Amy Kalar, FERN Chair, donated by Haworth
About the Foundation
The Minnesota Architectural Foundation (MAF) originated in 1970 as MSA Foundation for Environmental Research, with a purpose of studying potential computer applications in architecture. In 1979, following receipt of a bequest from William Berget, the name was changed to MSAIA Architectural Foundation, incorporated for charitable, scientific and educational purposes. Contact us to be included in future MAF news and information.