Click here to watch the Leadership Forum video now!
Apply now for the 2016 Leadership Forum
Click here for an application.
Applications due – September 21, 2015
You are invited to the Open House
Plan to attend the Open House on September 1 to hear first-hand why the Leadership Forum is good for the individual, good for the firm, good for the profession. Click here for more details.
AIA Minnesota’s Leadership FORUM program was created to foster and develop leadership for AIA Minnesota member architects during mid-career. The mission of the FORUM is to assist AIA members in understanding and strengthening their role in leadership in areas of community involvement, government, professional practice, business development, and mentorship.
- Candidates must be an AIA Minnesota member
- Licensed with 10 years total career experience
- Tuition is $675 (limited scholarships are available)
- Participation is limited to 16 people
- Selected participants are expected to attend all scheduled sessions and complete all homework
The Forum consists of six sessions from January through June. Experts speak at each session addressing leadership styles, the impact of personality type on leadership, communication, motivation, trends, knowing when and how to lead, and finally application. Learning is achieved through lecture, small group discussions and exercises.