Click here to watch the Leadership Forum video now!
2018 Leadership Forum
Start planning now!
The 2018 application will be available soon.
Application deadline: September 22, 2018
Leadership Forum Open House
Monday, September 11, 2017
4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
AIA Minnesota Office
Please plan to attend and bring someone you’d like to nominate for the 2018 Forum. The reception will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Hear Karen Lu, AIA, Advisory Committee Chair, and Nancy Blankfard, AIA, 2016 and 2017 Leadership Forum Advisor, share details about why Leadership Forum is good for the individual, good for the firm, and good for the profession
- Talk to past Forum participants
- Enjoy refreshments
RSVP for you and your guest to Deanna Christiansen by Wednesday, September 6.
- Candidates must be an AIA Minnesota member
- Licensed with 10 years total career experience
- Tuition is $700 (limited scholarships are available)
- Participation is limited to 16 people
- Selected participants are expected to attend all scheduled sessions and complete all homework
The Forum consists of six sessions from January through June. Experts speak at each session addressing leadership styles, the impact of personality type on leadership, communication, motivation, trends, knowing when and how to lead, and finally application. Learning is achieved through lecture, small group discussions and exercises.
For more information, contact Deanna Christiansen.