Announcing the 2015 Leadership Forum
- September 25 Open House – Learn more
- October 20 Application Deadline
- Download Program Requirements and Application
AIA Minnesota’s Leadership FORUM program was created to foster and develop leadership for AIA Minnesota member architects during mid-career. The mission of the FORUM is to assist AIA members in understanding and strengthening their role in leadership in areas of community involvement, government, professional practice, business development, and mentorship.
- Candidates must be an AIA Minnesota member
- Licensed with 10 years total career experience
- Tuition is $675 (limited scholarships are available)
- Participation is limited to 16 people
- Selected participants are expected to attend all scheduled sessions and complete all homework
The Forum consists of six sessions from January through June. Experts speak at each session addressing leadership styles, the impact of personality type on leadership, communication, motivation, trends, knowing when and how to lead, and finally application. Learning is achieved through lecture, small group discussions and exercises.