Join CSI Minneapolis-St. Paul Chapter on February 14 for a joint meeting with the Minnesota Carbon Leadership Forum!
This presentation will include information on the Carbon Leadership forum and embodied carbon 101.
- What is embodied carbon and the Carbon Leadership Forum.
- Why the building sector should reduce the embodied carbon in building materials and construction.
- Tools and examples used to track and reduce embodied carbon in buildings.
- How to incorporate specific language in specifications to reduce embodied carbon.
Learn more and register here.
Please note that this event has been moved to virtual-only (Zoom information will be sent to attendees prior to the event.
This event will be submitted for AIA credit (approval pending).
- Laura Eder, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP – ESG Architecture & Design
- Jon Wacker, PE (FL, MN) – Meyer Borgman Johnson
- Eric Borchers, PE SE – Meyer Borgman Johnson
- Thea Rozenbergs, AIA, NCARB, LEED GA – Ryan Companies