Interior Designer III
Posted Friday, March 3
Snow Kreilich Architects
is currently seeking an Interior Designer to join our staff. In our studio, this position is responsible for delivering Interior Design from concept to delivery on multiple project types. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who can work successfully in a collaborative environment and grow with our studio.
• 8-10 years of experience
• Professional Licensure
• Advanced Revit skills
• Strong verbal, written, graphic communication skills with the ability to describe and implement design principles.
• Independently performs a variety of assignments requiring skills in all conventional aspects of Interior Design projects of moderate to complex size and complexity.
• Performs analysis of design, planning and occupancy studies, and provides design layouts
• Can be relied upon to present directly to clients on technical design solutions.
• Demonstrated knowledge of sustainable design strategies and various certification programs
• Prepares design visualizations, diagrams, and other collateral to effectively communicate conceptual through final design thinking
• Responsible for working with project Design Lead to establish product selections and finishes
• Coordination and specification of furnishings that complement the Architectural Design
• Manage the issuance of ID finish and furniture construction packages
• Manage library and coordinate with external consultants, product representatives, furniture vendors and material suppliers.
Snow Kreilich Architects offers a competitive salary and benefits including health & dental care, disability, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and continuing education.
Please email your cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary expectations (as one compiled PDF (up to 10 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ”LastName_Interior Designer III” in the subject line.
Snow Kreilich Architects is a nationally recognized, award-winning architectural firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The studio focuses on producing architecture that performs against multiple measures of design success, including sustainability, equity, economy, and beauty. www.snowkreilich.com
Snow Kreilich is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.