Posted Thursday, March 9
New opportunity for a Project Architect
to join a full-service architecture firm in the Twin Cities! This is an opportunity to join an architecture firm with a 60-year history of satisfied clients and strong design.
You will have the ability to take part in commercial, municipal, corporate, civic, government, recreational, and manufacturing projects. Your involvement will be in all project phases from conceptual design through construction administration, and you will have the freedom to run your projects as you see fit.
• Experience variety in your work with a wide range of project types and sizes
• Benefit from flexible working hours and a hybrid work from home model
• Complete projects yourself, or manage a small team as dictated by project size
• Visit your projects regularly, and see your vision come to life
• Forge meaningful relationships with clients; many of whom are repeat clients
The Project Architect should have a knack for listening to clients and creating creative designs to satisfy the clients’ wishes, managing deadlines well, and be passionate about the deliverable.
Project Architect Background Profile:
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
• 10+ years of professional experience with commercial or municipal projects
• Proficient with Revit software
• Licensed Architect preferred (AIA)
• Posses the gumption to take projects from start to finish, either individually or as part of a small collaborative team
• Strong communication and client interaction skills
This is a direct-hire position with outstanding compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Confidentially submit your resume today for consideration!