Register now for the VIRTUAL 33rd annual Lake Superior Design Retreat.
The virtual Retreat will be on the evening of Friday, February 26th and the morning of Saturday, February 27th. Learn more about our four speakers here, and the optional activities here. Please purchase one ticket per person planning to attend the Retreat, regardless of number of devices used to access the Retreat.
AIA Minnesota is a registered provider with the AIA Continuing Education System. We anticipate up to 4.0 Learning Unit/Hours will be approved for the 2021 Lake Superior Design Retreat.
Share your Retreat stories, insights, and experience with hashtag #LSDR33 on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
AIA Northern Minnesota is offering scholarships for students enrolled in an accredited architecture program to attend this year’s LSDR. Scholarship recipients will be awarded in order of interest. Ten scholarships are available.
Scholarships are worth $100:
– $50 to cover the cost of the registration
– $50 to cover the cost of ingredients to participate in the Friday evening cocktail/mocktail hour and/or the Saturday morning breakfast social hour. (See Optional Activities for details on these two social hours.)
Scholarship recipients are required to attend LSDR in its entirety, and to afterward attend a virtual meeting in which they will be able to informally meet and share their experience with the AIA Northern Minnesota board.
To be considered, please email Ann Mayhew with the following information:
– Name, email address, phone number
– School, program, and year
– Why you want to attend the Lake Superior Design Retreat (500 words)