The jury recruited for this competition has outstanding national and international credibility, giving the award-winning architects and the public an idea of the caliber of work created by Minnesota architects and how they rate on a worldwide scale.
2015 Honor Awards
Honor Award submissions are due on Friday, September 25, no later than 12:00pm.
Download the submission entry form.
Honor Awards Informational Open House
Please join us to learn more about how to best represent your firm. Hear from past Honor Award recipients on how to create award-winning submissions and review submission examples. Plan to stay for the entire program and enjoy refreshments!
Thursday, August 20 from 4:00 to 6:00pm
LEO A DALY
730 2nd Ave S #1100, Minneapolis
RSVP for the Open House by August 14 to Mary Larkin.
1) The Toro Company, Leo A Daly
2) Marlboro Music Cottages, HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA)
3) Hennepin County Walker Library, VJAA
4) Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center, Phase II – Studio Art, HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA)
5) Brunsfield North Loop Apartments, Snow Kreilich Architects
6) Welland International Flatwater Centre; Toronto 2015 Pan American Games, VJAA, Lead Design Firm; RDH-Toronto, Architect of Record
7) Northrop Performing Arts Center, HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA)
8) Lake Minnetonka Retreat Home, Snow Kreilich Architects
Download the 2014 Press Release.
1. U.S. Land Port of Entry, Julie Snow Architects, Inc. — design architect in collaboration with Robert Siegel Architects
2. Macalester College, Janet Wallace Fine Arts Center, HGA Architects & Engineers
3. Drexel University College of Media Arts & Design URRN Center, MSR
4. Carleton College Weitz Center for Creativity, MSR
5. Target Plaza Commons, Julie Snow Architects, Inc., and Ryan A & E, Inc.
6. Union Depot Multi-Modal Transit & Transportation Hub, HGA Architects & Engineers
7. Minnesota Fallen Firefighters Memorial, Leo A Daly
8. Hall House, Salmela Architect
9. School of Architecture, University of Minnesota College of Design, Centennial Chromagraph, Variable Projects
Download the 2013 press release.
Download the 2012 press release.
Questions? Contact Mary Larkin.
Download an archive of past Honor Award recipients.