The Honor Award Jury has outstanding national and international credibility; giving the award-winning architects, and the public, an idea of the caliber of work created by Minnesota architects and how they rate on a worldwide scale.
2016 Honor Awards
Award submissions deadline is noon CDT on Thursday, September 22. The online submission link will be available here by August 15.
NOTE: Be aware that the online submission process this year will most likely mean that there will be different submission requirements - there will not be a PDF imagebook as has been submitted in past years.
2015 Honor Award Recipients
Download the release.
- Surly Brewing MSP, HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA)
- North Hennepin Community College Biosciences & Health Careers Center, Perkins+Will
- Ordway - Concert Hall & Production Wing Expansion and Remodeling, HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA)
- Bedford Hall Addition and Renovation at Longwood University, HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA)
- Xcel Energy Hiawatha West and Midtown Substation Enclosures, Alliiance
- CHS Field, Design Architect: Snow Kreilich Architects; Firm of Record: Ryan A+E; and AECOM
- Fast Horse, Salmela Architect
- Mississippi View Apartment, Kara Hill Studio
- Nordic Light, D/O
- Family Retreat, Salmela Architect
- Whitetail Woods Regional Park Cabins, HGA Architects and Engineers (HGA)
Please contact Mary Larkin for more information about the Honor Awards or to receive images of the winning projects.
Past Honor Award Recipients
Download an archive of past Honor Award recipients.