Taft Law and AIA Minnesota invite you to join Be Our Guest – Safely Welcoming Back Patrons and Employees
Friday, May 22, 2020
10:30 a.m. CDT / 11:30 a.m. EDT
As the Minnesota stay-at-home order expires and Governor Walz announces new guidelines on May 20, bars, taprooms, and restaurants should have a plan in place that addresses the legal issues involved. Join us for a multi-disciplinary panel conversation on best practices and guidance navigating the return and how best to serve your patrons and employees.
Topics will include:
– The State of Minnesota’s guidelines and perspectives on the phased re-opening of Minnesota bars, restaurants, and tap rooms;
– Adapting existing space to new distancing and employee/patron safety protocols;
– Employment guidance, policies, and other return to work practical considerations;
– Adopting new practices and setting patron expectations; and
– Industry questions arising from the guidelines.
Mikael Asp, Z & H Hospitality — Mikael is one of the owners of Z & H Hospitality, which operates several restaurants in the Twin Cities, including Agra Culture, Yogurt Lab, SotaRol, La Grolla and Yumi Japanese Restaurant & Bar.
Britt Gilbertson, Taft Law — Britt is a Partner at Taft with 15 years of experience representing employers, helping them to manage risk and make strategic decisions in high stakes situations.
Natina James, AIA, NCARB, LEED AP, Cuningham Group — Natina is an architect at Cuningham Group with nearly 27 years of experience working with new restaurant and retail concepts, site planning and retail development, design, and project management.
Justin Weinberg, Taft Law — Justin will serve as the panel moderator and is a Partner at Taft whose practice focuses on real estate, construction, and hospitality/beverage industries.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-840-4352.