Traveling across North America, Modine’s 2019 Innovation Tour features professional development seminars and showcase a full line of HVAC solutions such as commercial ventilation systems and some of the quietest classroom HVAC products on the market. Also featured are Modine’s unit heater and infrared heater lines.
In addition to the product showcase, CEU and NATE continuing education will be provided for credits as well as Modine product training and walkthroughs.
The following courses will be offered:
• Dedicated Outdoor Air System Basics (CEU)
• Venting of Unit Heaters (NATE)
• Sound Principles of HVAC equiptment (CEU)
• Infrared Unit Heater Basics (NATE)
• Effinity (PTC) with BMS Compatibilities Demo
• Atherion Walk-through
Lunch will be provided for attendees.
Click here to see the complete agenda and register for the July 23 or 24 event.