A’19 MN The Minnesota Conference on Architecture
November 12-15, 2019
Minneapolis Convention Center, Hall D: 1301 Second Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN
If this is your target audience, you should be exhibiting here!
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE
Tuesday, November 12: 4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Wednesday, November 13: 11:15 am-2:30 pm & 3:45 pm-6 pm
Thursday, November 14: 11:30 am-2:00 pm
PROSPECTUS – review prior to registering for your booth:
Click here for prospectus with details on booth options, prices, sponsorship opportunities and more.
2018 exhibitors have first opportunity to renew until March 31st. All new exhibitors will be assigned a booth after March 31st.
Click here for the direct link to the online registration page.
For more information,contact Pam Nelson.
We have 5 tours planned during Conference week. You have the opportunity to sponsor a tour. Your sponsorship can include any of the following opportunities for engagement and exposure: you can greet tour attendees, come along & mingle with attendees on the tour, have signage as tour sponsor, and share promotional materials. Cost is $ 500 per tour sponsor.
- Vertical Endeavors: will discuss how the design was informed with augmented reality. Firm: LHB
- SOLD Allianz Tour – will include architect, engineer, contractor, and energy consultants; beginning with a presentation of project vision, design challenges, successes/lessons learned, and unique technical systems that can be applied to other project developments; followed by a tour that highlights Allianz Field from its signature exterior facade, interior fan experience features, “underground” operations and (literally) underground sustainable rain harvest system.
- Izzy’s Ice Cream and Fast Horse – designed by a residential architect, David Salmela.
- SOLD Minnehaha Academy – Firm: Cuningham Group
- Capitol Region Watershed District – creating new office space, gathering spaces for use by community and partner organizations, a watershed learning center, and on-site educational opportunities utilizing green building principles such as stormwater management practices, and energy efficiency measures to conserve natural resources with a focus on preservation, pre-design, building systems, and environmental considerations. Firm: MSR with JE Dunn.
To reserve your sponsorship, go to the convention registration page and sign up online for the specific sponsorship you are interested in:
Questions?Contact Pam Nelson at 612-767-1744 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PROGRAM BOOK ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
We publish a Conference Program outlining the various programs and schedule for each day of the conference. It also includes the directory of exhibitors, floor plans, events, and more. We print and distribute 2,000 copies. Limited ad space available. See ad rates below and email Pam Nelson to reserve your ad at email@example.com
Net Rates BW 4 Color
Back Cover $1295 $1495 SOLD
Inside Front Cover $995 $1195
Inside Back Cover $995 $1195
Full Page $895 $995
Half Page $495 $695
Quarter Page $325 $425
Ad deadline Oct 1. Dimensions and format will be provided.
For a list of A'18 MN Exhibitors and to see program book, click here: download the Conference program.