Register at the bottom of this page for this on-demand webinar!
“Minnesota Amendments in the 2020 MN Accessibility Code” was presented at the A’21 MN Conference on November 3, 2021. This 75-minute program was recorded and is now being made available through AIA Minnesota as an on-demand webinar.
This course will highlight some of the significant Minnesota Amendments in the 2020 Minnesota Accessibility Code.
1. Explain changes between the 2015 and 2020 Minnesota Accessibility Rule 1341.
2. Explain the Minnesota modifications to the 2018 IBC Accessibility requirements.
3. Explain the reasons for the changes.
4. Identify where to find the changes within the code sections.
Karen Gridley is an accessibility specialist with the Minnesota Department of Labor & Industry, in the Construction Codes Plan Review unit. She has degree from the University of Minnesota and 25 years of work experience implementing accessibility codes, including both state and federal accessibility regulations. She holds several Accessibility Specialist certifications and has worked in multiple areas of the industry including an architecture firm, in the corporate environment as an owner’s representative for accessible design, construction, and litigation services, as well as working in code enforcement agencies, and as a member on national and local rulemaking committees.
CostAIA members $50
Continuing education credit
This program has been approved for 1.25 HSW LU Hours for AIA; and based on our review, should also qualify for the 1.25 PDH credits required for Minnesota licensing.
- Complete registration and payment
- You will then receive a confirmation email with the link and password to access the webinar
- View the 90-minute webinar and then complete the ten-question quiz (must score 70% or above for credit)
- Within 48 business hours you will receive a certificate of completion and/or credits will be recorded to your AIA member transcript