Participate in the Minnesota Design Team (MDT)
Register as a MDT participant to receive MDT informational notices and to be selected to participate on MDT Team Visits.
- Attend MDT monthly meetings to discuss MDT and related topics.
- Attend special events, such as the MDT annual retreat, summer picnic, and holiday party.
- Review a community application.
- Participate in a screening visit.
- Volunteer as a team member. (Visit http://www.aia-mn.org/get-involved/committees/minnesota-design-team/mdt-volunteers/ for opportunities.)
- Volunteer as a team leader.
- Participate in the MDT Steering Committee.
Attend MDT Monthly Meetings & Activities:
MDT participants meet the SECOND Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m., at AIA Minnesota, 275 Market St., Ste. 54, Minneapolis. Attendees are invited to bring their own dinners.
There are no Monthly Meetings June, July, or August. Meetings will resume in September.
Upon entering the International Market Square building lobby, go up the steps to your left and proceed to boardroom, which is located just passed the deli.