Participate in the Minnesota Design Team (MDT)Register as a MDT participant to receive MDT informational notices and to be selected to participate on MDT Team Visits.
- Attend MDT monthly meetings to discuss MDT and related topics.
- Attend special events, such as the MDT annual retreat, summer picnic, and holiday party.
- Review a community application.
- Participate in a screening visit.
- Volunteer as a team member. (Visit http://www.aia-mn.org/get-involved/committees/minnesota-design-team/mdt-volunteers/ for opportunities.)
- Volunteer as a team leader.
- Participate in the MDT Steering Committee.
Attend MDT Monthly Meetings & Activities:
MDT participants meet the SECOND Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m., at AIA Minnesota,105 5th Avenue South, Suite 485, Minneapolis. Attendees are invited to bring their own dinners.
There are no Monthly Meetings June, July, or August. Meetings will resume in September.