Fall 2019: Panel Discussion
Join MDT for their fall event. Join us on October 9th to hear how four communities we’ve visited in the past are doing. Representatives from Cambridge, Eyota, North Branch, and Crosslake will join us to share how their MDT visit has benefited their community (psst: there are some neat stories!) and what they’d suggest to make the visit process more successful for future community visits.
Learn more and register here.
Participate in the Minnesota Design Team (MDT)Register as a MDT participant to receive MDT informational notices and to be selected to participate on MDT Team Visits.
- Attend MDT meetings to discuss MDT and related topics.
- Attend special events, such as the MDT annual retreat, holiday party, and quarterly talks.
- Review a community application.
- Participate in a screening visit.
- Volunteer as a team member. (Visit http://www.aia-mn.org/get-involved/committees/minnesota-design-team/mdt-volunteers/ for opportunities.)
- Volunteer as a team leader.
- Participate in the MDT Steering Committee.
Attend MDT Meetings & Activities:
The MDT Steering Committee meets the SECOND Wednesday of the month at 6:00 p.m. at varying locations.
There are no currently no monthly all-member meetings.