2020-2021 Home of the Month Projects
AIA Minnesota and the Star Tribune are pleased to announce the next twelve custom residential design projects to be featured in the Star Tribune Sunday Homes & Garden section each moth as part of the Home of the Month editorial series.
The projects were selected from among a competitive pool of 38 entries by a panel of peers including Amy Meller, AIA, MacDonald & Mack Architects; Andrew Blaisdell, AIA, Studio Andhow; Adam Jarvi, AIA, NewStudio Architecture; Alissa Luepke Pier, AIA, A.D.L.Pier Design; and Star Tribune editor Kim Palmer.
The selected projects are examples of the highest-quality architect-led designs from across the region and showcase a diverse range of project sizes, scopes, budgets and environments.
- Box Camp, SALA Architects
- ¡Caliente!, Christopher Strom Architects
- Deephaven Up/Down, Albertsson Hansen Architecture
- Edmund Residence, Peterssen/Keller Architecture
- Jewel Box Cabin, Imprint Architecture and Design
- Mahtomedi Modern, PLAAD
- Modest Mid-Century Remodeling, Albertsson Hansen Architecture
- Nenookaasi, Kell.Architect(s)
- Norfolk Scandi, K | Nelson Architects
- Shady Island Summer House, Charles R. Stinson Architecture + Design
- Warehouse Loft Remodeling, Albertsson Hansen Architecture
- Waterfront Stone and Glass, TEA2 Architects
Home of the Month Digital Look Book
For the first time, AIA Minnesota has published a stunning Look Book in digital format showcasing all 38 residential projects submitted for the 2020 Home of the Month program. Browse through gorgeous architectural photos and a description of each project from the comfort of your favorite device. Click the image below to begin.